Here is a recap of the characters in the first book, The Wrath of Giganotus Rex:
- G-Rex is a giant fire-breathing dinosaur, who always seems to show up at the right time.
- William Martin Stevens, the main character, is a reporter in search for the truth.
- Murakoshi is an undercover agent, who secretly helps out William Martin Stevens.
- The people of Orwell are kind, hard-working folks, who have been singled out for destruction.
- Lilith Greengate is a major official in the world's global government and uses the military to protect the city of Utopia.
The end of the book leaves us with a question of faith and where this faith will lead our heroes.
In G-Rex 2, most of the “good guys” from The Wrath of Giganotus Rex will be virtually absent. You will see the world through the eyes of the bad guys, a soldier, and William Martin Stevens’ good friend, Murakoshi Honda. By the way, did I mention that there will be a giant monster battle?
You will learn about the fate of our heroes and find out where their faith has led them. But you will also be a fly on the wall in the office of Lilith Greengate as she continues to devise wicked schemes against humanity. This is a book that you will not want to miss!
Get up to speed with the G-Rex series by reading The Wrath of Giganotus Rex! Click here to order your copy!